dilluns, 11 d’octubre del 2010

Presentation



  • My presentation:

Hi, I’m Oriol and I’m fifteen years old. When the teacher told us that a native man was coming to our school for some months I thought it was a brilliant idea. In fact, I thought this because in December I’m going to do the official First Certificate exam in the Cambridge School in Granollers, and I need more practise with my speaking. I think you could help me a little with this and I’m sure I will improve my speaking.
But let me tell you something about me. Well, I think I’m a good student because I’m a hard-worker boy and my marks are not bad. I like technology and maths, but my favourite subject is P.E. And, as I have told you before, I study English in the Cambridge School, but in La Garriga. I love sport and I play football in a football team called “C.E.Llerona” with my friends. I also like computer games and I usually play some online games in English. I think that’s a good way of practising my English.



  • Our presentation:

I think we are a nice class and it will be good for us to have you in our class. But I think you will have a lot of work because our speaking level is low. By the way, we are a very talkative class and I think we will practise a lot in class.
In this class there are more girls than boys but we all have a good relationship so actually I think you will enjoy working with us.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada