
I really loved this summer holiday because I spent a lot of time with my family and friends. In June I spent in Montblanc three days with my family visiting all the town. It is an old town and there are some thin streets and a big church. I didn't like them, as well as my sister, but my parents found them very interesting. Then in July and August I went running with some friends in the mornings to get fit because the new football season will be more difficult than the last one. In August, I went the third and the fourth weeks to a very big camping side in Pals(girona) and there I met many good friends of the last year. I also knew french and holland boys and girls and it was really funny to practise English and French with them. This two weeks are the best time I have spent during all the summer. Finally, I went to my grandmother's village in Aragó in the first September's weekend. It was small and it was hidden in the mountains. I really enjoyed that weekend because I went for a walk through mountains and rivers and the views were fantastic. This one has been one of the best summers that I have lived in my life.
Cap comentari:
Publica un comentari a l'entrada